Interior Trim

AdamsTC

I have read many articles about the TC and they all mention real burled wood trim.  However, at least the '91 I have is definitely plastic.  Were there any that were real wood or are the writers just pulling this information from specs that never actually went into production?

2 hours ago, AdamsTC said:

I have read many articles about the TC and they all mention real burled wood trim.  However, at least the '91 I have is definitely plastic.  Were there any that were real wood or are the writers just pulling this information from specs that never actually went into production?

My 1990 like yours, has does not have 'real wood', but plastic also. 

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Hemi Dude said:

SO WHAT?

Not sure what your problem is with me, Hemi, but you need to get over it.
Adams TC asked a question and I answered it.

Between this and your boorish message to me because I dared post a sales ad for my two service manuals, you really have a chip on your shoulder.
Is it because I'm a GIRL???? 🙄

People like you are what ruin car clubs. 

image.png.07d1152e4bba161c1d2de704ba1ff897.png

Edited by car_chick (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

Check out the Shelby Dodge Auto Club! Good people in that club and fair treatment. Also many female members there. They appreciate the TC’s too many of their members own TC’s including myself. I will be at their convention this year in Detroit MI. Check out their Facebook page.

4FF372C2-8A1D-4B55-9FC9-034CDB595D7C.jpeg

• Like 2

So everyone, what’s the problem? Everything is plastic except the 5 speed shift knob! Do you all have a problem with that? 
Those of us who have owned TCs for decades know it and don’t have a problem with it. 
Now you newbies are crying about it 32 years after the car went out of production?

The question was. "he read the car had burl wood  amenities" . Wrong ! only the shifter on the 89   Getrag  5 speed had a burbled wood shifter.  This has been discussed at TC meetings in the past 30 years since I have been a member. The rest was burbled like plastic.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, wild bill said:

My 89 has black leather shift knob and car chick can ride with me anytime.

That offer to her is very kind of you. She should take you up on that offer so you could explain the Burled Wood trim in the TC a little further.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...