Those were on ebay.  I think. I got outbid on them.  I think they went through several times and I was high bidder but reserve not met until the final time when I was finally outbid.  Reserve is tough as if no one will bid against you the reserve can't be met. 

I would be interested in them if they would work on my 1931 Auburn.   Does anyone know if they are correct for it?  

By the way,  looks like the same photos from ebay.  Either they sold and the seller is reusing the photos or they never sold. 

3 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Those were on ebay.  I think. I got outbid on them.  I think they went through several times and I was high bidder but reserve not met until the final time when I was finally outbid.  Reserve is tough as if no one will bid against you the reserve can't be met. 

I would be interested in them if they would work on my 1931 Auburn.   Does anyone know if they are correct for it?  

By the way,  looks like the same photos from ebay.  Either they sold and the seller is reusing the photos or they never sold. 

Those brackets (which are harder to find sometimes than the horns themselves) look like 33 Plymouth, with the two bolts that attach to the side of the headlight stanchion.  34 horns are the same but the brackets, which attach directly to the bottom of the headlight at the bolt, are different.  I believe the horns themselves are Klaxon 26, which fit multiple vehicles.

If I may be allowed to guess, I'll say Sparton horns. If you go to Google Images and enter Klaxon horns, you won't see anything like these, but if you Google Image Sparton horns, you'll see the same identical "anti-vibration" bracket pictured.

sparton horns - Google Search

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

Photo taken of a page from the United Motors portion of the 1929 through 1933 Plymouth parts list, showing Klaxon 26 as fitting the 33 Plymouth PD.  The information re: the 34 is from my own experience with 34 PEs, including the bracket information.  Sparton undoubtedly has a similar horn.

Klaxon 26.jpg