1928 Dodge Victory 6 Sport Roadster oxnard CA

NOT MINE

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/oxnard-1928-dodge-victory-sport-roadster/7429932395.html

A super straight Rust Free Roadster out of an extensive Dodge Collection. Car is complete with many additional extra drive train and chassis parts. Has Title
This car is only missing its original seat springs. But is complete down to the rumble seat lock, handles and step plate. Car was running and driving when I bought it. The cars in primer and has the wire wheels and sidemounts, wingwings etc. Top irons are present but No top bows or Side curtains. Only rust out is in bottom of cowl in 2 small areas.
Comes with extra driver side fenders and running boards which are straight as a pin. $15,000
Also available
1928 Dodge Victory 6 chassis with radiator fenders, lights and drivetrain. rolling on 4 Factory wire wheels $2500 NT

00202_iRwOGBxsudlz_0kE0fu_600x450.jpg

01717_1XZbQMhiF0dz_0kE0fu_600x450.jpg

00F0F_kxPFZu5k5jBz_0kE0fu_600x450.jpg

28 minutes ago, Leif in Calif said:

They also list another chassis so another opportunity to create another sport roadster! Something definitely wrong with the wheelbase.  

I suspect the roadster body is a transferred from another Mopar year or model to create a Victory Six roadster that wasn't a factory offering.  That's why the wheelbase-to-rear fender opening doesn't quite fit. 

• Like 1