No private car ownership?

Brass is Best

58 minutes ago, Pfeil said:

Anyone want to elaborate on the EPA's, Energy Department, and Transportation departments climate lock downs that they have proposed??? It's in the news today. Just google Climate lockdowns. 

I did Google it. The first thing that came up was an OPINION piece on The Hill from a year ago (not an actual news article). Everything else was older than that. Apparently not "coming soon"...

476915962_Screenshot2023-02-06at13-15-36ComingsoonClimatelockdowns.png.48600315d6f45f509f098a26377b1492.png

Edited by joe_padavano (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

The people who travel in those circles are often detached from reality. They unfortunately have the charisma and influence to drag us all to hell, or at least back to preindustrial society, with them.

Amazing how adaptable Mr Earle makes his words. For that, I thank him.🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe not using google will get you the results you desire.  Often stuff seems to not easily come up or come up at all.  Again by the whim of those same people that travel in those circles.   I can often not find something for sale on Facebook,  that I just viewed.  Then it will magically appear days later or once it has sold.   Though the same search is done each time. 

13 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

Maybe not using google will get you the results you desire.  Often stuff seems to not easily come up or come up at all.  Again by the whim of those same people that travel in those circles.   I can often not find something for sale on Facebook,  that I just viewed.  Then it will magically appear days later or once it has sold.   Though the same search is done each time. 

Go into settings and clear your "cookies" out and then redo the search.  Warning that by doing that you may remove all of the saved favorites and passwords, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested what is in the news today? Since the COVID lockdowns were so successful in getting people off the streets, there is talk of Climate lockdowns for our future. many sources out there, just look it up. It was a topic on MSN this morning.

• Thanks 1

They would be better worrying about the effect of the train burning up in OH full of nasty chemicals or the 5 Acre of pallets of planting pots burning up in Kissimmee FL yesterday or the day before.  No worry about the tiny pollutants in our cars and gas stoves,  but not the real environmental disasters every where else. 

First are from OH including space.  Last is FL. 

Maybe we should concentrate on ways to prevent these from happening and not worry about the little stuff.   Reminds me of the phrase,  tripping over dollars to pick up pennies. 

im-722819.jpeg

passenger-photo-while-plane-flew-near-east-palestine-ohio-v0-146gjgxhqdia1.jpg.webp

massive-5-acre-fire-has-broken-out-a-warehouse-storing-v0-gh6SLsvCzJSnoKEiPyX5Uy36OAqDEZgKjCZVsFrYfj8.png.webp

• Like 2