For Sale:  1965 Corvair Monza Convertible - $7,500 Clifton Park, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 Corvair Monza Convertible - $7,500 Clifton Park, NY 

1965 Convertible Corvair Monza - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1965 Corvair Monza in good running shape. I have owned this car for over 10 years and put minimal miles on it. Occasional summer drives with the top down. The gentleman I purchased it from took amazing care of this gem. The truth is I never drive it anymore. The car has not seen snow or salt as long as I have owned it and I have never driven it in the rain. Motor and tranny are solid. Feel free to contact me with questions or lets go for a ride! No reasonable offer will be overlooked. Top is white with no rips.
Copy and paste in your email:   64f95e30d7b838be962916679d782b67@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Corvair Monza Convertible.

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY a.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY b.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY c.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY d.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY e.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY f.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY g.jpg

'65 Corvair Monza conv NY h.jpg

• Like 2

The fender emblems are upside down.  I'd check the rockers carefully for rust; it's a common problem on these (I own one and did significant rust repair: lesson learned?) and this one is missing the rocker trim like mine is.  I never redrilled the holes to install it when I did my rocker repairs.