For Sale: 1937 Hudson Terraplane 2dr sedan - $8,500 - Beaverton, OR - Not Mine - Posting deleted by author, 8-22-'21

For Sale: 1937 Hudson Terraplane 2dr sedan - $8,500 - Beaverton, OR - Posting deleted by author, 8-22-'21

1937 hudson terraplane 2 door sedan - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

For sale,,37 Terraplane, runs, not 100 road worthy yet, lots of work done to it, new and replaced a lot of things,,12v rewired. solid floors and trunk, restored fuel thank, with electric fuel pump, new brake master cylinder, with new brake lines and hoses, engine has been gone through,, runs fine, clean Washington title, need carburetor rebuilt or tuning, 56/57 Chevy rear end with new wheel cylinders and studs, interior is clean and original. a couple of rust areas on the front fenders, the plates pictured are just for looks, not included. the passing light is not longer on the car., overall is a nice hard to find car,, for safety reasons, you would have to trailer it to your place, as mentioned before, not road ready, text is best,

Copy and paste in your email:  83dc54814bf53c18b7a5dbeb86aa1148@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Hudson Terraplane 2dr sedan.

Note: Consulting a Hollander Interchange Manual or Hudson Service Bulletins would probably reveal the 1937 differential/ axle unit interchanges through the 1947 models, to return this Terraplane to all Hudson.

'37 hudson terraplane OR a.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR b.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR c.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR d.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR e.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR f.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR g.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR h.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR i.jpg

'37 hudson terraplane OR j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
- Posting deleted by author, 8-22-'21 (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1937 Hudson Terraplane 2dr sedan - $8,500 - Beaverton, OR - Not Mine - Posting deleted by author, 8-22-'21
4 hours ago, Hudsy Wudsy said:

Someone characterized their grilles as "catcher's masks" on this forum a while back. I think that says it all!

And the 36 was referred to as Praying Mantis by some.

Both are very distinctive.

My 1937 coupe remains my favorite all time " wish I never sold it " car

Edited by roysboystoys
spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 1