Big change to the 2021 Concours d'Elegance

JCHansen1

Just trying to help spread the word. The latest information as of about 4 hours ago. Hey VIP ticket holders take note!

"We are excited to see all of you tomorrow. Due to the significant amount of rain the golf course is underwater and we are not able to park cars on the course. After consulting with the groundskeepers, we have made the decision to move the Concours to the parking lots. This will protect the cars and provide a safe place for everyone to enjoy the show. 

This means that all parking will be at Canton High School (this includes VIP ticket holders), located at 8145 N Canton Center Rd. Canton, MI 48187. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. See you tomorrow morning!"

ALL OF YOU who post a title PLEASE give a bit more minimal specific information  in the title! I had the same first question as did billorn - what one? when ?  SO many things here on this wonderful forum are so vague as to really necessary information . You know what you are thinking, referring to, talking about so let us know as well if you expect a response! again PLEASE!??? Only seeking a little consideration so we can support or help YOU.

• Like 7

https://concoursusa.org/

2021 Concours d’Elegance Of America

Sunday, July 25, 2021 | 10:00 am – 4:30 pm | The Inn at St. John’s | Plymouth, Michigan
Public Parking FREE with purchase of an ADVANCE ticket

Join us for our 42nd Annual Concours d’Elegance of America, Sunday, July 25, 2021 at the Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan.
This year’s field boasts over 300 significant classic and historically relevant vehicles ranging from the Gas Light era to Modern Collectables to Super Cars.
This event has something for everyone! Children 12 and under are FREE.

General Admission/VIP

Advance tickets $35.00 available until Wednesday, July 21, 2021
VIP ticket packages starting at $165.00 available until June 30, 2021
The Field opens to general admission ticket holders at 10:00 am.

Buy tickets

Public parking: Canton High School – 8415 N. Canton Center Road, Canton, MI, with shuttle service to the Inn. Free with advance purchase of general admission ticket(s). MUST BE PURCHASED BY WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021.

TICKETS AT THE GATE SUNDAY, JULY 25 – $45.00

There will be NO VIP TICKETS available for purchase at the gate. VIP Tickets MUST BE PURCHASED BY JUNE 30th.

Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)

Apologies Walt, and the rest of you. The message about this last minute change, made very late last night, was waiting for me at 3:45 this morning when I woke up to drive the hour and forty five minutes from Kalamazoo to Plymouth to help unload and organize cars on the new pavement show field. After that I was helping direct traffic and get folks in at the main gate all day long and have only finally had a break to glance at a phone. On the ride over I quickly tried to communicate the information I received through all channels I could think of, hoping to help out someone who might be headed there and alleviate confusion. It was early and in my pre coffee fog I didn't think to mention which concours. My bad I guess.

• Like 1