1924 Nash Victoria, $26k, Columbia, SC

From Craigslist. I know nothing about it except what's in the ad. What an unusual and attractive car it is. I hope I'll see it at an AACA event in the future.

1924 Nash Victoria - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Seller says: "1924 Nash Victoria. This Nash was a specially ordered design to be created. The car was made once and this is the one which has been in our family for a very long time. It has a Straight six motor with 3 speed manual transmission. The Suicide doors open to 5 passenger seating in which one is a childs seat and one is a passengers fully folding front seat. The Rear windows roll down as front and have pull down sun shades. Heat is supplied through the center of the floor when needed. The body was created by seamen corporation which Nash aqcuired in 1924. The wheels are 32" tall and one spare comes with it mounted on the rear behind the large body integrated trunk. Car is completely original and has 20,316 miles. This is a very unique antique one of a kind car. $26,000 obo"

00s0s_kTNaNWql6G8_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00l0l_j4WkYsG9PzG_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

There are about a dozen photos in the ad.

Don

Cool car. Great proportions.  Might want to clean up, maybe see if what paint is there will buff any and leave it as is. Correct me if Im wrong but I dont think its a childs seat, just a jump seat that folds for easy access to the rear. Also cool old GM motorhome in his shop!

52 minutes ago, 58L-Y8 said:

It's baaacck!  Like the bad penny, that just keeps turning up...

Sorry. I guess I missed it the first couple of times. I hope someone gets it who will preserve or restore it. I would hate to see it with a GM V-8 and automatic tranny.

Don

Edited by DLynskey
Spelling (or rather Typing) (see edit history)

3 hours ago, TAKerry said:

Cool car. Great proportions.  Might want to clean up, maybe see if what paint is there will buff any and leave it as is. Correct me if Im wrong but I dont think its a childs seat, just a jump seat that folds for easy access to the rear. Also cool old GM motorhome in his shop!

@TAKerryI think the child’s seat is behind the driver’s seat.

• Like 1