1963 Mercury Monterey Custom 'Breezeway' - $7995 - Statesville, NC - Not Mine - SOLD

1963 Mercury Monterey Custom 'Breezeway' - $7995 - Statesville, NC

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/statesville-1963-mercury-monterey-custom/7162424504.html

FOR SALE 1963 Mercury Monterey Custom  with Power Breezeway window.   390 ci.300 HP, Automatic/PS/PB, Replaced: wiper blades, 4 brake wheel cylinders, Front brake hoses, Rebuilt power brake booster, master cylinder, headlight switch, Radiator flushed and anti freeze, Rebuilt carburetor, 180 degrees thermostat, Ignitor electronic ignition and coil, PCV valve, spark plugs, rotor, distributor, cap, air filter. Battery cable, Mufflers, rear air shocks, Trailer light pigtail, Trailer Hitch, VBelts, Radiator Hoses, Heater Hoses and 2 front tires. White Port-a-walls have been removed.  Rare car has the Power Breezeway rear window…  Price for Mercury is $7,995.00 OBO No trades.  Please NO emails…  No trades….transport by Buyer if needed.

Contact: Text or call Chuck at 7zero4 9 two nine 8 one five 0

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1963 Mercury Monterey Custom 'Breezeway'.

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC a.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC b.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC c.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC d.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC dd.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC e.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC f.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC g.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC h.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC i.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC j.jpg

'63 Mercury Monterey Custom NC k.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'm surprised at the number of big sedans in not the greatest colors that seem to be selling rather quickly for what seems like good money,  especially since we are on the verge of a hobby that is suppose to be sharply retracting.  Seems like not long ago they weren't selling. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

How do you remove the tinting-scrape it off with a razor blade? If so that must be a real PITA job....

I agree, seems like something I would rather pay someone to do. There has to be some sort of trick to it and takes that person only a few minutes, where as I could see me taking days and swearing a real lot!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lebowski said:

How do you remove the tinting-scrape it off with a razor blade? If so that must be a real PITA job....

Heat gun to soften the adhesive, and slowly peel it away from the glass.  Worked well for me.

Craig