FS- 1937 or 38 Buick Roadmaster FT Fenders

mikewest

I sold a 37 Buick Roadmaster  and I have extra fenders and a hood that I want gone.  These fenders are straight and solid.  $50.00 each . Yes its a bargain if you can use them or if you sell parts. No shipping unless you pay the way. Mike  West Livonia NY  585 738 1541. If interested Ill post pictures.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shanezwarg said:

Hi.  Are fenders same as a century? Im doing a 1938. Side mounts?  5099810972 or canus19@yahoo.com 

No, 1937 Roadmaster fenders fit a 1937 Roadmaster. They don't fit any Century and they also don't fit a 1938 Roadmaster. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MCHinson said:

they also don't fit a 1938 Roadmaster

re the 38 Roadmaster, do they literally not fit or is it that they have a couple differences such as battery vent louvers and a lip for where the hood meets that would deem them incorrect for point judging? Just curious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

re the 38 Roadmaster, do they literally not fit or is it that they have a couple differences such as battery vent louvers and a lip for where the hood meets that would deem them incorrect for point judging? Just curious

I have never compared them side by side. I can only say that the parts manual shows them not to use the same fender.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

@Pete Phillips have you seen this?

You know,  it's surprising, but I really don't need to replace the fenders or the hood on this car. Hood didn't get touched by the fall out of the barn. Front fenders only have a small dent, the size of the palm of your hand, which can be pounded out. What I need are bumper braces, front bumper, and a grille. They are Roadmaster/Limited only. Thanks, Matt, for thinking of me.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX

• 2 weeks later...