1964 Plymouth Fury - worth?

Cy Netherland

I have a '64 Fury - White - 4 Door - for sale. Does not run and missing a back wheel. I have it in a storage unit, ready for anyone wanting to restore.

Title in hand

All Original ... all chrome in tact, and original motor and wiring ... she's a beauty.

Want to know her worth

Any helpers here?

Thank you.

IMG_4369 (1).JPG

IMG_4385.JPG

IMG_4384.JPG

IMG_4382.JPG

IMG_4379.JPG

IMG_4377.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4372.JPG

• Like 1

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Judging from the intake manifold in the engine photos, you have critters that are either using your car as their storage unit, or moved in & homesteaded your car. NADA Low Retail on your car is $2725. IF you cleaned it up, made it roadworthy, put seat covers on the ripped up seats, you MAY get that much. In it's current condition, maybe a few hundred bucks.

• Like 3

No pictures of any of the typical rust areas.  I can't make out the plate.

4 door, nothing special about it, crappy condition, not running, and critters.  I would guess $350 as a parts car.   6 months storage cost and you are upside down bigly, and that assumes the car was free to you.  

Edited by Zimm63 (see edit history)

Value is surely a three-digit number, not four. Maybe even see what the scrap guy will give you for it, remove the chrome trim, exhaust manifolds, and gauges, and let him haul the remains away. Sell the chrome and gauges on eBay for a few extra bucks.

3 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

Value is surely a three-digit number, not four. Maybe even see what the scrap guy will give you for it, remove the chrome trim, exhaust manifolds, and gauges, and let him haul the remains away. Sell the chrome and gauges on eBay for a few extra bucks.

Those exhaust manifolds look like the log style rather than the magnum style. Boat anchors.

I didn't notice the open windows before. I would bet that the critters using under the hood for storage are living in the interior of the car. I'll bet the glovebox has a big ball of fuzzy stuff in it, there are holes in the headliner, & the whole interior smells exactly like "The Boy Who Smelled Like Pee" when you were in grade school. Your freaking eyes probably burn when you stick your head inside. Between the toxic crap in the interior & the Corona, I might take my chances with the Corona.