DFers At Philly

Bill Boudway

I land at noon on Saturday and will be there for the late afternoon and banquet............gonna make a fast run to Gino’s and Pats before the banquet.......anyone want to join me around 3 pm Saturday for a trip over to them?

I know that it is impossible to find one time and day that works for everybody. 

Since there does not seem to be anybody of authority who has stepped up to make a decision, as someone who used to help coordinate DF'er meetings, I am going to propose the following: At the lunch break on Friday AND at the lunch break on Saturday, let's try to grab a sandwich and try to find a free table at the other end of that level and gather up. I will do my best to be there both days and hope to meet as many of you as possible. 

Other than that, I will be wearing my DF'er Button at Philly while I am there. If you see me anytime, feel free to let me know you are a fellow DF'er and I will do my best to find the time to visit with you. 

• Like 2

I made it, and have already spotted Matt walking around.👍  He does have his DF'ers pin on.😉

• Like 3