Car pictures

Xander Wildeisen

Xander,

A sincere thank you for taking the time to post ALL the photos.  When you finish posting them all better have a  or a 🍻 or two!

I'm also impressed with the range of vehicles in the Museum, very diverse. Will probably never get there. It's a long way from the land downunder!

• Like 2

Back in the 70’s I visited Harrah’s Auto museum. I toured this very large building with hundreds of first-class automobiles. The wow factor was unbelievable. At the end was a sign pointing to building number 2, and I thought was done. At the end of building 2 was a sign to building number 3. I must have viewed well over 1000 incredible automobiles that day. I glad the National Automobile Museum was able to retain a fraction of Bill Harrah’s collection. Thanks for posting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:15 PM, 1937hd45 said:

THANK YOU! Great photos, last time I was there was back in 1975. Drove a '56 Ford half ton back home from California, had a great time. How did you get into SEMA? 

Just signed up to go to the show. I have a business in the industry wildironccc.com  You have to prove that your are a business related to the automotive industry. I did also join SEMA, and became a member. Still looking for a building to lease, and that might have to be done in another state. I heard from my insurance agent that I got black listed. So out of all of that stuff in Star Idaho, some people drank the kool aid, others started pushing a snow ball, to my knowledge I did the right thing. And got black listed. And what is funny (none of it is funny) that whole situation is still just sitting there, and a State is confronted with a very real ugly story. I have posted lots of comments on this forum, and do not want to bore all of you with more of them.But you still do have a national news story out here. Just waiting for some form of a legal trigger to put in motion a train wreck. I think the lady holding the scales should take the blind fold off and take a look around, at least for awhile. Image result for lady justice statue

54 minutes ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

Just signed up to go to the show. I have a business in the industry wildironccc.com  You have to prove that your are a business related to the automotive industry. I did also join SEMA, and became a member. Still looking for a building to lease, and that might have to be done in another state. I heard from my insurance agent that I got black listed. So out of all of that stuff in Star Idaho, some people drank the kool aid, others started pushing a snow ball, to my knowledge I did the right thing. And got black listed. And what is funny (none of it is funny) that whole situation is still just sitting there, and a State is confronted with a very real ugly story. I have posted lots of comments on this forum, and do not want to bore all of you with more of them.But you still do have a national news story out here. Just waiting for some form of a legal trigger to put in motion a train wreck. I think the lady holding the scales should take the blind fold off and take a look around, at least for awhile. Image result for lady justice statue

If it is auto related go for it, place has far too much Tesla and other related parking lot crap. Bob 

16 hours ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

Vegas trip 443.jpg

Too bad that Allstate is currently in the corner with its back to the wall.

The rear chrome trim is very unique to the Allstate, and impossible to find for anyone restoring one:  https://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/forum/your-studebaker-forum/stove-huggers-the-non-studebaker-forum/48043-orphan-of-the-day-12-12-1952-allstate?46900-Orphan-of-the-Day-12-12-1952-Allstate=&highlight=allstate

Craig

5 hours ago, Alex D. said:

Back in the 70’s I visited Harrah’s Auto museum. I toured this very large building with hundreds of first-class automobiles. The wow factor was unbelievable. At the end was a sign pointing to building number 2, and I thought was done. At the end of building 2 was a sign to building number 3. I must have viewed well over 1000 incredible automobiles that day. I glad the National Automobile Museum was able to retain a fraction of Bill Harrah’s collection. Thanks for posting.

Ahhhhhh, yes....the Packard and Franklin buildings! I remember them as a kid at 16 years old.