Myers and Romars contacts

Dodgenz

Myers Early  Dodge,  Phone # cell, 734 341 6139. for parts. Cindy Meyers is a great lady . She will respond . Go to your website and prompt  Meyers Early Dodge and you will get them. They are also the agent for Reproductions in Australia. Roma does not respond and does not seem too eager to ship outside the US.

Please be patient DodgeNZ I am in Australia and get items from Cindy and Tom (Myers) all the time.

They do travel to swap meets and may well be away, (or, on holiday) the email myersedp@aol.com does not bounce back from here, please give it another try.

Cindy Meyers will answer her cell phone right away or if you leave a call back number. They are too busy to hang around the computer. I deal regularly with them. I tried Romar email and had no luck. That does not mean they are not around. The thing about shipping outside of the country is you have to go to the post office and fill out a export /declaration  form. You get a tracking number That is the reason  some US companies will notify you up front "we may not ship out" I encountered that several times"

Myers almost always answers the phone and have emailed me back in a timely manner on a few occasions. 

I dealt with romar going on 2 years ago, he was quick to respond to all my emails. When a major problem arose, he fixed it as quick as humanly possible. 

ROMAR does ship Internationally.  We can be reached at our Website romardb.com.  Our Facebook page at romardb,.  Our Email romardb@frontier.com. Or by calling (315)924-2490.   We also respond to text messages at (315)924-2490, and Facebook messenger.  We certainly make every attempt to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.  

• Like 1

I visited Romar website. It is friendly . This is about 3 years ago. I wanted to order some armour  cables . I did not get a response and was in a hurry. I have never imported anything from them so I cannot say anything good or bad . I never  meant to offend.