Looking for someone to sell some cars for me

supercargirl

Well I sold the Rampy for $17500 on eBay, so they will pay for the right ones. This Jeepster is very nice and like the Rampy, unusual. Jack did a great job putting it together. He helped me out when he bought it and I’m hoping his good deed is rewarded with a decent sale. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, C Carl said:

Thanks to George's latest posting, I have another idea which might help. See, from my point of view, George has a pretty good grasp on valuation of old cars. He sometimes links us to some of his "finds" for our consideration. I am still pining away over a '29 Cadillac I fell in love with after he alerted us to it a couple years ago. HPOF car with an original interior in extraordinary condition. I am in lousy condition, too old, and had to pass. 10 years ago it would have been mine with no dikering on the price. Would have been an insult to the seller. 

Therefore, since no one here wants to insult anyone, and since all of our suggestions and criticisms are of the constructive type, why not USE THEM to aid the gents to bite the bullet. Better to chomp down on the "lead" to ease the understandable pain, than to get shot in the heart by it. You have something like ten or a dozen girls and boys so far, generously giving very good advice. We have no "dog in the fight",  and just want to help out in a difficult situation. Some of us try to put things gently, while being realistic. George often "tells it like it is" in very direct terms. That is what gave me the idea of showing this topic to the guys, so they can read it and get a better perspective on reality, and the inevitable. IMHO, it might be an insult to their intelligence NOT to do so.     -    Carl 

Carl,

I didn't think of that. Very good idea, but just remember, "You can lead a horse to water..............

I am a Scot.

I find that forums are poor places to sell any car that is not either exceptional or inexpensive.

Gave up trying to sell my Reatta convertible that needs nothing but has 109k miles, only inquiry was a low ball ($4k).