1924/70 Right hand drive manifold

Hi

I urgently require an exhaust manifold for my 1924/ 70 Chrysler tourer right hand drive.

Perhaps some of the aussie members on this forum could help?

My car is no longer usable as the manifold is beyond repair and have been uable to locate one hear in Scotland.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Regards alex mcdougall   Scotland.

On 6/8/2019 at 3:34 AM, mcdougall said:

Hi

I urgently require an exhaust manifold for my 1924/ 70 Chrysler tourer right hand drive.

Perhaps some of the aussie members on this forum could help?

My car is no longer usable as the manifold is beyond repair and have been uable to locate one hear in Scotland.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Regards alex mcdougall   Scotland.

Have a photo of one incase one of us recognizes it in a bone yard ? Is this it ?

See the source image

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Just to give you an idea, this is the type of bone yards some of us have access to but need to know what we are looking for. Notice in the top middle of this photo there are a few engines and manifolds scattered. Recognize anything ? This is a very small sample of what his 80 acres looks like...

dont crush me bro (41).JPG

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

The right hand drive manifold is different from left hand drive, because the exhaust pipe flange angle had to be changed as the steering column is in the way. 

If you look in the Chrysler parts book you will find the LHD and RHD manifolds have different part numbers.

Viv

I might have one , but I on holiday for a few weeks.

Does the existing manifold have any numbers on it to help identify it?

I brought a rusty  wreck for parts as I'm restoring a 1927 finer roadster and parts are hard to find!I

I'm still on the lookout for a bonnet!

HI

Many thanks for everyones response.

The manifold is peculiar to the rhd car and not interchangeable with the lhd model.

The lhd model is the same width about 4 1/4 inches from block to outer edge of manifold as shown in the pictures posted by 30dodge and keiser31.

The description posted by vivw is bang on.

THe rhd manifold is the same as the lhd till it nears the bulkhead where it offsets out by a further 1 1/2 inches to clear the steering column.

I will try and post pictures of my manifold but have not been able to do so in the past,perhaps someone with a rhd car could post a picture.

regards alex 

DSC00819.JPG