Matt Harwood's '41 Roadmaster Sedanette restoration and blog

This is an open letter to Matt as I couldn't find a way to p/m him.

Hi Matt:

Years ago I began following the progress of your '41 Roadmaster Sedanette via your website.   It seems that you stopped the restoration and I was wondering if you had restarted it again?  Your documentation of the project was entertaining and a valuable restoration tool, that is missed by me (and others, I suspect). 

If you still have the Roadmaster, would you consider finishing and documenting the saga for....."the rest of the story"?

Thank you, 

David Daggett

Santa Cruz, CA

PS. I own the '41 Buick Special Sedanette below and I'm a member of your  '41 Registry.

Slide2_1.JPG

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dave Fields said:

Historically criticizing a well known and respected vender is not spot on. It just isn't.

Like your doing to him right now? Glass houses and throwing rocks and all that. I didnt see him criticizing anyone but I did see you kicking him when he was down. Everyone has a bad day but you didnt miss a beat to be cruel. Perhaps this is your opportunity to be smart and be quiet sir.

• Haha 1

Dave Fields: 

That was not a criticism by any means.......it was theorizing as to why he stopped his blog. 

I'm happy his his business is doing so well, and it's understandable with its volume he may not have time to finish the project. 

By the way, after I learned of his company email, I wrote to Matt directly with the same post and have not yet heard back from him.  I hope he responds, better yet, I hope he continues the 41 saga.

• Like 1