No seller feedback

JACK M

He is not auctioning those cars. He is just paying to advertise them. If you met him in person and bought one of those three, you would not be able to leave feedback, even if you were happy with your purchase.

This is a classified ad listing. There is no bidding on this item, so contact the seller for more information. Seller feedback scores exclude classified listings.
Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)

I have no seller feedback for the most part- because I use ebay for buying. Every 6 months I may list a car, but nothing else. Not worth my time to sell smalls...................

so doesnt mean the guy isnt any good. The whole feedback thing is over rated, because it is only skewed to buyers.

Sellers cant leave feedback unless its positive, for a lousy buyer.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, KRK Sr. said:

Jack, did you see he is not telling you where the three cars are located. I wonder if he is for real. Karl

Another part of the mystery.

I clicked on the 1054 feedback number and it all came up. Twenty years ago I took a job and a friend asked if I would be evaluated on the performance of a computer, I said, basically, yes. He said "Don't do it".

No matter what the circumstance, you good judgement before you believe the computer.

Bernie