Cars n Parts, AACA Magazine, Collectible Automobile and More

I have several dozen back issues of the following magazines that I would like to sell. Will sell singles, lots, or I'll make you one heck of a deal for everything if you're close enough to pick them up. 

I have:

Cars n Parts from 1970 thru 2006

AACA magazine, 1980s and 1990s, other years as well.

Collectible Automobile, various years

Studebaker Turning Wheels, various years.

If you're looking for a particular issue, check with me as I might have it. Single issues are $6 postpaid to anywhere in the US. Sorry, I cannot ship overseas.

IMG_4294.JPG

IMG_4293.JPG

IMG_4296.JPG

• 1 month later...

Jim, I've seen this situation several times:

Car-club magazines produce little interest, and

can hardly be given away for free.  One of our

members gave me AACA magazines from the

1970's up;  I looked at them and gave them away

for our club's flea-market table.  Maybe 2 issues

out of 100 sold for 50 cents each;  there was no

interest in the others.

All the best to you in your cleaning-out effort!

I find old magazines problematic. There's surely valuable information in them, but with the internet, all that knowledge is now easily accessed and indexed properly. I had my own cache of old magazines, but last time I moved those boxes went to the dumpster. I can't say that I miss them or have wanted them back or needed to reference something in them.

Check with donating them to a local nursing home or assisted living facility.  I have seen a few ads on one of the Craigslists they are looking for donations of stuff like this.  Those guys and maybe even a few girls would probably really like the trip down memory lane.   They would probably be the ones that could most relate with the content. 

When I moved,  I tokk my 50's and earlier magazines that I had collected and turned a blind eye as I made a huge pile my dad took to recycling of magazines, mostly rodding and many in pristine condition as I carefully sliced the plastic bags they came in , then gently read them , so I didn't crease or mark any pages then put them back to preserve them.  All I did was save them for the dumpster.   If I would have known about the nursing home Idea I would have gladly donated them.  I really hated tossing them,  but needed to get the house cleaned out as I had it sold. 

I have 40 or 50 dole banana boxes ( big ones  from costco )  full of old books.

I just handed out 30  issues at my antique Boat Motor club monthly meeting.......................they loved them..........

Others I just leave at Dr's offices and at hospital waiting rooms..........

I think I will take some to Costco and give them to kids in carts...........

I just can not trash or recycle them,  but I  CAN give them away................depression baby syndrome...I have been told....????

2 minutes ago, Hans1 said:

I have 40 or 50 dole banana boxes ( big ones  from costco )  full of old books.

I just handed out 30  issues at my antique Boat Motor club monthly meeting.......................they loved them..........

Others I just leave at Dr's offices and at hospital waiting rooms..........

I think I will take some to Costco and give them to kids in carts...........

I just can not trash or recycle them,  but I  CAN give them away................depression baby syndrome...I have been told....????

If there are any pre 1970 sales brochures in one of those boxes,  I might be interested in buying the sales brochures.