1930 Model A Ford Tudor Sedan

(SOLD) 1930 Model A Ford Tudor Sedan. Starts, runs, shifts and stops just like a Model A should. Clean motor, good 3 forward gears and 1 reverse, the handbrake is not hooked up, missing linkage. Brown cloth interior with custom driver's seat rail for taller drivers, has wear in fabric along bottom of back seat. All lights and gauges work, has a 6v alternator for reliability, good roof, and headliner. Two-tone lacquer paint from 1980s is worn and crazing in places, could use a repaint in the future, but still looks decent. Good tires and tubes, nice chrome accents and car is complete with hand crank. All good glass.

Original aoogah horn, recent oil change and the car is ready to be enjoyed. I got it in a trade and don't really need a Model A, looking for a Model T instead. Has a clear title in my name; engine serial # A4083481 from October 1930 and title is marked C1259493 from a plate on the firewall. Motor and exhaust sound like a percolating little kettle. Could use a good cleaning and polish, car isn't perfect, but should shine up nicely. Was previously owned by an elderly gentleman who took good care of his cars. 

Edited by fozz71 (see edit history)

15 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Odd they didn't fix that.  Should be some of the easiest parts to get and install.  I think it's just the lever and a single cable isn't it? 

Car looks nice otherwise.  

Actually it’s a few steel rods and a cross shaft, but everything is available from the reproduction places, even if it is missing the internal parts in the rear drums. An easy fix even for a novice as there’s also good books covering the work needed. Seems like a fair price for what I think is a great entry level antique car for a newbie... 

• Like 1