Find the Buick

Elpad

1941 people flocking to a Miami air show. I can’t find the Buick but there should be at least one parked there, anybody?

IMG_6245.jpeg

52 minutes ago, RetroPetro said:

IMG_6659.jpeg

This "prom queen's" dad isn't going to like this guy!  And by the way, the flood's over, dude!

• Haha 3

Corner of Calle 23 ("La Rampa") & Calle L in the district of Vedado, Habana. The empty lot is where the former Habana Hilton was constructed in 1958 now own by the present government and called Habana Libre 

IMG_6257.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 6:30 PM, Elpad said:

Miami, Fl

IMG_6400.jpeg

You have stumped me, Elpad.  I can't find it.  That little Crosley behind the Olds looks crazy!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, neil morse said:

You have stumped me, Elpad.  I can't find it.  That little Crosley behind the Olds looks crazy!

I Taut I Taw a Puddy-Tat... I must of confuse the Chevy with a Buick or the Buick drove away! that's why I'm doing a cataract surgery next month. 
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, neil morse said:

Well,

a black car, the 5th car behind the white Cadillac on the left just might be a 1937 Buick, based on the appearance of the split grille,

and the bus farther back in that lane "might" be powered by the ubiquitous Buick Valve-In-Head 320 ci engine.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1