old mechanical exhibition in France

sebastienbuick

Amazing how many of the early machines survived WWII!!!  Also agree on the efforts to transport the un-mobile/wheel-less industrial machinery to the show!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike6024 said:

I like these

thank you, I also like Peugeot 202 ;) , I think it's a beautiful model

1 hour ago, mike6024 said:

I owned one of these, or like it anyway, 1972 Alfa Romeo Berlina

it is Alfa Romeo are nice car, much we run in race

1 hour ago, 63RedBrier said:

Amazing how many of the early machines survived WWII!!!  Also agree on the efforts to transport the un-mobile/wheel-less industrial machinery to the show!  

yes it's true, is still I could not take any picture.
when I finish putting all the photos, I'll try to find a video ;) 

In Post #2 there is a trailer with pedal cars.  There is a larger car with pneumatic tires, it has  SIX on the grill.  Does anyone know anything about this toy/car ???

It's a Citroen, and I'm sure it's an electric car. The British royal family had one, and I think they've still got it. I have a feeling that they may have been built by Citroen? I don't know much more, sorry. This isn't the Royal car.

six.jpg

Edited by Craig Gillingham
More info. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

A bit more info; there was an article in The Automobile magazine many years ago about these. They mentioned the car owned by the Royal famliy, and how they had it since the 20's, but was later rebodied as a Daimler. Here's a video.

https://www.facebook.com/chasingpedalcars1/videos/this-1920s-citroen-c4-electric-car-was-given-to-the-queen-and-princess-margaret/1234450676570558/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Curti said:

In Post #2 there is a trailer with pedal cars.  There is a larger car with pneumatic tires, it has  SIX on the grill.  Does anyone know anything about this toy/car ???

unfortunately I do not know more about this little car.
a friend collects it's old car (toy) and the one that had to sell is rare is expensive.
after I do not know more, sorry  : /