old mechanical exhibition in France

sebastienbuick

With this amazing set of pictures, I have realised our young gearhead likes anything with wheels or an engine!

Sebastien, next time you come to US, plan your trip around some of the old equipment and steam shows. There are many of them, all over the country. North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Minnesota especially seem to have a lot of them.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rocketraider said:

With this amazing set of pictures, I have realised our young gearhead likes anything with wheels or an engine!

Sebastien, next time you come to US, plan your trip around some of the old equipment and steam shows. There are many of them, all over the country. North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Minnesota especially seem to have a lot of them. 

thank you so much ;) 
in fact i like the old mechanics and what has wheels ^^, my great passion is america with american cars :wub: :wub: .
I always said that if one day I win the lottery, I will come to America to buy a lot of car wreck to restore them completely as originally, I would like that one day this awakens :wub: .
thank you for the information, if one day I have the chance to return to America, I will plan to see an exhibition of old steam engine or other ;) 
thank you so much

Edited by sebastienbuick (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

Thanks again for all your photos!

As others have stated, there are lots of old-car and truck related shows around the country in the summer months here in North America.

Craig 

thank you very much for the information ;) 
if I come back, I will keep you informed to know the dates of the exhibitions :) 

• 1 year later...