Who's going to the ROA annual meet in K.C.?

Seafoam65

I'm attending, but I'm flying in.  At age 69, it's now getting a little tiring to drive my Riv that far from MA. 

33 minutes ago, Seafoam65 said:

I just signed up and just wondering who else on the forum will be there, besides

Ed, Gordon and myself? I'm pumped to meet everyone and eyeball all those nice Rvieras!

I’m in. Happy to learn you are going to come to the meet.

Red Riviera Bob

Just an FYI , we visit Kansas City every now and then and have found the InterContinental Kansas City to be a great place to stay , they have their own connected parking garage (covered ) that seems pretty secure and the out door pool is the best we have found in the area ... I have no affiliation with them ,,, just passing on some info !!!! 

37 minutes ago, pyntre said:

Just an FYI , we visit Kansas City every now and then and have found the InterContinental Kansas City to be a great place to stay , they have their own connected parking garage (covered ) that seems pretty secure and the out door pool is the best we have found in the area ... I have no affiliation with them ,,, just passing on some info !!!! 

The Double Tree was booked last year.  We're always a year ahead on where the next meet will be held.   Even though the Intercontinental Plaza is nice, it's in the middle of town.  Ray likes to be on the outskirts with outdoor parking.  Gord and I looked a number of hotels in the area and gave our findings to Ray; he made the final choice.

In one of the most recent Riviews, Ray listed some of the things he looks for.  He asked for ideas for upcoming events.   

• 5 weeks later...