How do I unscrew an impossibly tight front oxygen sensor?

ski.dive

If the sensor has become one with the threads as they sometimes do, even the blue tipped wrench won't get them out without taking some thread. But if you have an oxy torch heat all the way around the bung until it glows red, before you go after it like it's that thing or you. 

• Ronnie changed the title to How do I unscrew an impossibly tight front oxygen sensor?

Beeswax.  I was taught this trick many years ago . Beeswax is one of the most effective penetrants you can use.  Heat the area where the sensor threads in ,  hold the wax against the sensor and watch it wick in.  It does not require a blue tipped wrench , a propane or mapp gas torch is sufficient. For 40 years I always had a chunk of beeswax in my toolbox and constantly amazed the younger techs working for me with how amazingly well this works in most cases.

• Like 2

Acetone and transmission fluid,  the machinists penetrate works miracles on old severely corroded exhaust studs. Also hot, then ice cold  and penetrant while still a little hot, repeat,  with patience, till it breaks free.  Apply pressure immediately after cooling sensor body.