Any other Flint owners here?

aussiecowboy

Well, at least the Pontiacs are not outnumbered yet (11 to 11).  Next has to be another Pontiac???  Nice Flint though.  Did you celebrate yesterday for St. Patrick's Day?  It must be neat to be a day ahead of the rest of the world.

10 hours ago, oldcarfudd said:

There's a Connecticut couple who took a 1925 Flint on the Gladden Tour.  I don't know them; I only saw their picture in the Bulb Horn. 

Is this the one. I had his name but do not know were I put it.

IMG_3260.JPG

The Flint automobile marque is covered by the Durant Motors Automobile Club Inc located at www.durantmotors.org and has quite a number of members who have Flints.  It was a great car made to compete with the Buick. Walter Chrysler had his eye on the prototype of this car before Billy Durant purchased the factory in Elizabeth, New Jersey as the car that would be his first Chrysler car, but Billy bought the plant out from under him and also obtained the prototype.  They're great cars. If you need any more information jump over to the Durant club site and introduce yourself.  They're a great bunch of car owners over there too!

• 4 months later...
On 3/17/2017 at 10:33 PM, aussiecowboy said:

I've just bought a 1923 Flint and would be interested to hear from other owners. 

Regarding the blue car at the top, I think I know who restored that car about 30 years ago. I can send you his number if you wanted to talk to him.

Please do send me the information and others flints you know of. Our flint representatives will be very interest in all flints still around. Also I'm compiling a list of Locomobiles and would love to enter car numbers ect to my list. model 48,90,80,70 and 66(jrs). thanks

• 1 month later...