1930 Dodge with Original (?) Leather Interior

I came across a '30 Dodge sedan for sale on C/L in next door WI that looks to be a very nice car. I won't speak to the price, that's for others to decide. What I found interesting about it is that it seems to have an original leather interior in it. We all know that leather, or leatherette of some kind, was an option in '30s cars from sales literature and parts books, but the few that I've ever seen haven't always looked legit. I think this interior looks like it must be the real thing. Frankly, I'd rather cloth, because this stuff looks pretty industrial or too taxi cab like for my tastes. Still, I thought some of you guys might enjoy taking a look at it:

1930 Dodge. 62,000 miles. Original interior. 10 k or reasonable offer. For more info 715two81six3six2. NO TEXTING.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5959306108.html

01111_7GfSSbey5Kx_1200x900.jpg

01111_1KbtrCAXXZy_600x450.jpg

Is that Hide'm on the back of the front seat? It is my impression that stuff was not used by the factory. They made the cover, put the seat in it, tacked underneath, put the seat in the car. It is my ignorant impression hide'm allows it to be done from above, without a full pattern - cut to suit - thus cheaper perhaps?