Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

RivNut

5 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Ed - can you get more info, color combo, is there a pic of the MZ engine stamp & VIN? Ask Linda she will help you! 

Want to see if its legit and if I have in my database.

Thanks

I think this is the car.  Friend of mine checked it out confirmed it is an MZ code car, but didn't take a picture of the MZ stamp.  Will check with him to see if he got the VIN.  White with green bench seat.

453508205_8173436016048115_2499513432936387188_n.jpg

453537292_8173436002714783_1917082270730729991_n.jpg

453485712_8173459649379085_2938141672338504506_n.jpg

1 hour ago, cjp69 said:

I think this is the car.  Friend of mine checked it out confirmed it is an MZ code car, but didn't take a picture of the MZ stamp.  Will check with him to see if he got the VIN.  White with green bench seat

Thanks Chris! See if he got the VIN or any Fisher Tag info. Doesn't have the 66 driver side valve cover with dimple.  If legit that will be 2 MZs that surfaced this year.

Nice car but not the one I saw.  The one I saw was sitting outside.  From the accumulated dirt and dust on it, I could not tell if it was a bronze/brown car or just that dirty.  Sorry, I’ve searched and scrolled through the “Almighty Nailhead” site and cannot find it.

Hello all, Larry Daisey's (RIP) 1965 Riviera and matching trailer are currently for sale. I was the high bidder on them on Bring a Trailer a few weeks ago, and have been in discussions with Steve Lorenzen about what it would take to purchase the car and trailer, just the car, or just the trailer. Steve has taken over Larry's old '63-'65 Riviera parts business (rivparts.com), and is a heckuva nice guy. I told him I'd help get the word out to Buick minded folks, and not just regular Facebook or CL types. So here it is....

This car is very well known, and I'm sure many of you have seen pics of it and it's trailer. I'm mostly just going to post the link to BaT with about 200 pics of every single thing on it, and there's lots of info in the description and comments.

Steve is wanting $50,000 for the car and trailer together, $40,000 for just the car, and $20,000 for the trailer alone. Give the man a call at 812-207-3403 and tell him Lucas sent you. Enjoy the pics in the BaT ad even if you're not interested in the car. It's awesome.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-buick-riviera-62/

1965 Buick Riviera w/Trailer

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Black River said:

Hello all, Larry Daisey's (RIP) 1965 Riviera and matching trailer are currently for sale. I was the high bidder on them on Bring a Trailer a few weeks ago, and have been in discussions with Steve Lorenzen about what it would take to purchase the car and trailer, just the car, or just the trailer. Steve has taken over Larry's old '63-'65 Riviera parts business (rivparts.com), and is a heckuva nice guy. I told him I'd help get the word out to Buick minded folks, and not just regular Facebook or CL types. So here it is....

This car is very well known, and I'm sure many of you have seen pics of it and it's trailer. I'm mostly just going to post the link to BaT with about 200 pics of every single thing on it, and there's lots of info in the description and comments.

Steve is wanting $50,000 for the car and trailer together, $40,000 for just the car, and $20,000 for the trailer alone. Give the man a call at 812-207-3403 and tell him Lucas sent you. Enjoy the pics in the BaT ad even if you're not interested in the car. It's awesome.

1965 Buick Riviera w/Trailer

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Saw this car in person when I visited Steve late last year, and it's everything the pictures show. And I can vouch for Steve being a great guy, as well as having a great stock of parts.

• Like 2

Wow!  Someone poured a ton of Franklins into that Riviera!

My initial readtions:

1. I wish the chop was a little less aggressive.

2. Jury is still out on the front grille...

3. Fix the driver's seat cushion!

16 hours ago, EmTee said:

Wow!  Someone poured a ton of Franklins into that Riviera!

My initial readtions:

1. I wish the chop was a little less aggressive.

2. Jury is still out on the front grille...

3. Fix the driver's seat cushion!

And the rear seats/armrests

not a fan of grill…

Doesn't exactly fit here but was interesting:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/186368352372?_skw=buick&itmmeta=01J7NX1DPH86VGVBARRBT3GXRT&hash=item2b646b6074:g:FosAAOSw8SVmBxeK

Description: Very cool original poster for North Wilkesboro Dragway featuring Eddy "The Savage" Sarno on his Buick nailhead V8 powered drag motorcycle.

• Like 1