New 37 car for the garage

CablerNC

Congratulations - great that it is staying in the family.

You'll find that this group is helpful, and very Buick-savvy.

The experience and advice available to you will be priceless, humorous, pithy, and otherwise indispensable 

• Like 1

Cabler:

Welcome to the wonderful world of the 1937 Buick. These are great, comfortable road cars. We have had our model 41 going on 30 years in February. We have only been able to tour with it since 2013. We had it at the Allentown meet. Only put on 375 miles this trip. The 36-38 club was indispensable in me getting this car on the road. Last September we did the 1936-38 Club tour in Nashville. That was a 1,700 mile trip all trouble free.   

To answer some questions I'm a Ford guy so I don't know much about the car but my dad had this for years and I guess he got tired of messing with it so I had to have it. It ran up until a year ago. At this time I'm redoing the gas tank (couple of small holes) & replacing the gas line. Also redoing the brakes then hopefully it will be time to fire her up. Thanks for all the nice comments! Been reading a lot of info on here to learn and plan on joining the clubs!! 

Thanks!! ?

• Like 1