Trying to ID '29/'30 era front fenders

Gunsmoke

I am trying to identify year/make/model for these late 20's or early '30's front fenders. Measure 65" from front tip of fender to running board. Note ribs on wheel well (common to Hudson), 4 bolt holes in headlight cross bar area, and the unique upward V on front edge as well as seam in sheetmetal. Help me out if you can.

Unknown 30's Fender1.jpg

Unknown 30's Fender2.jpg

Unknown 30's Fender3.jpg

Sorry, k31, these are only photos seller sent me. I spent some time looking at many front fenders of that era, saw nothing with the pronounced inverted V on fender molding. Initially speculated 2 of the fender holes were for light bar, perhaps other 2 for a support brace to rad shell? Thanks for any further thoughts. Being a 2 piece fender I would think makes them likely pre 1930? Never thought about a truck, twin sidemounts would be unusual on a truck?

I see '33 Chevrolet Trucks had a V similar to these. Will need to do some further image checking, but if they are for a truck, that may explain the 4 bolt holes for a heavy duty light bar, with 2 bolts also going through the fender brace. Manuifactureers would not be as particular with truck fenders so a seam may be on those.. 

Based on photos, most likely they are Essex/Hudson units, length of fenders may vary between the 6 and 8 cyl models, and the 4 bolt headlight bracket is indeed substantial. I'll pass photos of fenders on to a local Essex owner (he has Roadster and Sedan), and see if he is interested. Thanks again. 

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1793.JPG

Based on location of holes close to front edge, they may well be Hudson. Seller measured them, not me so he could be off an inch or so in his measurement. Always hard to properly measure curved fenders. with wells. Anyway, they will not work for me, but I was trying to find a party that might need/want them.