Hagery email that I received

RivNut

In an email I received from Hagerty's, a guy takes a look at some cars that are in "barns," garages, and sheds at a salvage yard in Fresno.  He's not particularly interested in the Buick Touring but he does show part of it.  Apparently the owner has prices on some of the cars. Someone out there might be interested in pursuing something further.  I copied the YouTube link for posting here, rather than copying the Hagerty email.  You have to watch it for a while before getting to the Buick touring.  There's also a '57 Buick, but it's not mentioned because it's sitting next to a '57 Chevy (which he happens to think is kin to the Holy Grail.)

Ed

• Like 1

Just taking a break from washing whitewalls and working on a '48 Hudson for a guy. Maybe when one person is alone it normalizes things so the trinity of stereotypical characters isn't required.

Can you imagine walking around a junkyard with a band droning that obligatory rock whatever music?

The guy did pretty good until he drove away at the end. If he had been at the junkyard I hang around, pretty close to the same atmosphere, and he drove away like that we would have rolled our eyes and just made a one word, two syllable comment.

Maybe I'll do a video, I critique this stuff so much I know it would be perfect.

Bernie

• Like 1