THE BCA IS LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN AND WOMEN

Mr Riviera

Its that time again to sign up as Candidate for the BCA Board Of Directors . The Feb. issue of the Bugle

will have all the info needed in the Presidents Message if you are interested ! Be ready -  :)  Feb. 20th will be the deadline to get your Bio in for it to be published in the Bugle . Thanks for considering this - we need YOU to help the Club prosper !

• Like 3

Bill

I tried to talk to the BCA board for years, and got NOWHERE  !!!!!  I quit when they got so involved with "prefect " cars  (there is NO SUCH thing) 

I wish you luck in salvaging the BCA although to me it is not worth saving

I started the BDE ,and was instrumental in starting the Buicktown chapter ,back when people drove their Buicks and enjoyed them.

I joined the BCA in 1969 and my number was 1308, and I quit in 2009 

Edited by The Old Guy (see edit history)
  • Like 1

The Old Guy

Bill could not have said it better: "There are a lot of people who complain on how the club does things or feel that it needs changes. Instead of complaining, why don't you join the BOD and make your voice heard where it counts?"

The hobby thrives because of our diversity. Drivers and restored!

• Like 3

Point of curiousity . . . who is up for re-election?  Will they have the opportunity for another term?  Who will be rotating off due to term limits?

Constructive comments are best, but they have to be "listened to", "considered", and "acted upon" in a manner mutually beneficial for the group.  IF any explanations for actions might be needed, then they should be forth-coming.  I feel that if ALL know the same information as the BOD, then we can better understand why things were done.  "Seeing" things from a BOD Member's perspective can be important, even if it might not be agreed with.

Thanks,

Willis Bell  20811

Willis term expiration are noted next to the BOD member name on the website

http://www.buickclub.org/officers-and-board-members/

In this instance I am fairly certain all with terms ending in 2016 are eligible for one more term if they choose to seek that term...

ALSO...CFO is not an elected BOD member and thus not under a 3 year term or term limits, though Bill has publically stated his intentions for the future.

Edited by 38Buick 80C (see edit history)