1929 chrysler model 75 roadster value

Guest T4nk20

conditiion is ruff. been sitting in the weather for 20+ years. only thing left is the frame body and suspension. just seeing if its worth the trouble of pulling it out from where its located

The really sad thing is, that with a little encouragement, this remains of a car could maybe be paired up with a chassis with only a remains of a body that could be restored as a decent car. The cost to restore such a car would be prohibitive. The value therefore for this part of a car really is almost nothing in terms of sell-able dollar value. Too many people get "star-struck" (or more properly, "dollar"-struck) thinking they can turn a quick big profit on some pile of remains they can haul out of the back country somewhere. This IS a hobby for most of us.

I have personally restored nearly a dozen cars in my lifetime. Most of them model Ts, one model A, and a few non-Fords. A few of the cars I restored, I got in good enough condition that someone else probably would have gotten it and restored it if I hadn't. But more than half of the cars I have restored would most likely have NEVER been restored had I not been crazy enough to do most of the work on them myself.

This (actually a coupe) body may be restore-able. Most of the cars I have restored were worse than that when I got them. The 1915 Ford runabout I am nearing half done working on was worse than that.

Part of this hobby SHOULD be trying to get restore-able parts to cars that need them and helping others restore their projects.

Just my short rant on the state of the world today.

W2

I can't believe I actually gave low value of 500.00 and I might have over-estimated.

Car isn't worth much, $500 would be what it's worth to a HOT ROD guy and unfortunately that is probably what should happen, it's to far gone...............

Definitely hot rod material at this point, but it can still be valuable enough to salvage. If it was a 32 Ford it would be worth thousands even in this condition. Being a Chrysler makes it definitely worth less but any more or less intact coupe body is still of  substantial value these days.

Greg in Canada