K-D TOOLS NO. 435 DOOR HANDLE REMOVER TOOL

Guest grandpasgarage

Guest grandpasgarage

I HAVE A K-D TOOL DOOR HANDLE REMOVER TOOL FOR SALE. LISTENING TO BEST OFFERS. IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION. THIS IS HARD TO COME BY, MADE IN 1955 AND IS GOOD FOR RELEASING THE CLIP IN THE GROOVE OF THE DOOR HANDLE ETC... FOR DESOTOS, PACKARDS, PLYMOUTH, DODGE, CHRYSLER ETC. SO GET IN TOUCH AND LET ME KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. HAVE FUN. WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THIS OVER THE COURSE OF THE WEEK AND WILL LEAVE THE POST UP FOR A WEEK. AT THE END OF THE WEEK THE HIGHEST OFFER TAKES THE CAKE!

post-154284-0-50499900-1438485120_thumb.

post-154284-0-41192400-1438485127_thumb.

post-154284-0-23886800-1438485133_thumb.

Guest grandpasgarage

ALRIGHT BLEACH IS IN FOR 2 BITS.... NOW I NEED TO GOOGLE HOW MUCH 2 BITS IS WORTH NOW DAYS. #SIDEPROJECTS

Guest grandpasgarage

SO 2 BITS WAS EQUAL TO 25 CENTS IN THE ABOUT 1776  I WILL TRANSLATE THAT IN TO TODAY'S DOLLARS WHICH EQUALS ABOUT $36. LOL

I put an ad up looking for one of these a few years ago and got a reply from a guy that had seen one in a second hand store. He went and got it and sent it to me.

Good people on here. I don't remember how much, but that doesn't matter as I have it now.

Guest grandpasgarage

everything ive read on this tool is they are hard to come by and good to have. ive seen old auctions in which they get $200+

Its been awhile since I used mine, but it isn't the kind that sends the clip flying. If I am remembering correctly the clip is a U shaped affair that needs to be pinched just right to release the handle. The clip stays in the handle.

I love the people that tell me how valuable stuff is when I'm buying it  because once upon a time they saw one advertised for a crazy price or found the one freak auction where 2 guys and maybe some alcohol had a contest to see who could spend the most. 

I can attest to the fact that one item that sold for 100.00 last week may only sell for 20.00 the second week.  Just look at my completed ebay listings and you will see just a few such examples. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)

Guest grandpasgarage

You're 100% correct. One week on eBay you could get something for 20 and the next 200. Depends on the time etc.