Can I get some feedback?

RivNut

Looks like a good starting point. No PS or PB. Rust free and mid 50's cars in the same sentence is an oxy moron. I wouldn't consider it without a personal look see but could be a nice deal depending on price and your needs of course............Bob

• Like 1

Guest my3buicks

I would have trouble living with the painted/frosted/whatever they are bumpers.  It must have been a black & white car originally.  Interior looks presentable.  Those wheels are WAY to bright and if he was going to go poverty caps Buick ones would have been nicer.  One of my 57's had no power steering and it could be a bit of a handful in tight places, one had non power brakes and they were fine.  I would really want to look this one over or have someone look it over it could be all smoke and mirrors or a pig with lipstick - but going by pictures it looks decent.

It's a very nice body style and if truly solid then an easy fix. It came from the factory all Dover White. If I bought it I'd change the paint back to original because I can't stand color changes unless the car is a blatant custom, especially when it's not properly done such as this one. I'd also chrome the front and rear bumpers as they are supposed to be. If you agree keep those expenses in mind. The interior appears to have original upholstery in good condition so that is a plus.

Guest my3buicks

Can't agree with that statement, have bought and sold enough cars on ebay to find that is not always the case, especially after the first or 2nd run.