The Riview

Riviman

Mine arrived on Thursday and I live as close to the mailer as anyone. I know that guys in WA received theirs before I received mine. USPS at its finest. At least they come sealed now so the postal workers aren't reading them over their breaks.

Mine arrived on Thursday and I live as close to the mailer as anyone. I know that guys in WA received theirs before I received mine. USPS at its finest. At least they come sealed now so the postal workers aren't reading them over their breaks.

Ed ,I loved your article plugging the forum......are you going to be taking over

the Q and A articles in the magazine from the late Phil Cooley?

Ed ,I loved your article plugging the forum......are you going to be taking over

the Q and A articles in the magazine from the late Phil Cooley?

That's the plan for now. I'll continue in Phil's tradition of gathering tech tips from the forum, and also be sending in some items on more of a human interest theme every once in a while for the "Forum Fever." So if you guys have tips, tricks, or have done something note worthy, please post it. This forum probably only reaches (as an estimate) less than 20% of our members. So for the other 80%+, the Riview is still their main source of technical information. Hopefully the 'Forum Fever' page will attracted some more interest to this AACA site.

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

Ed ,I loved your article plugging the forum......

X2

and to all who put the Riview together, great job this month as in the past. I for one never take such great editing and publishing of magazines such as the Riview and the Bugle for granted. Lots of time and hard work goes into each issue, the editors are to be commended for such dedication, issue after issue for doing so.

I think Ed will be a great addition to the contributors of the magazine.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the votes of confidence; I've received similar emails as well from ROA members who are not on this forum. One thing that I will need from everyone if they'd like to see any part of their contributions in the Riview, either in the Q&A or in the Forum Fever articles is this: Your given name and your ROA number in your post / reply. Most of you do that but a couple of what I thought were really good stories will not make it into the Riview because there's no author's name or membership number. The best way to do this is like Harry, Randy, and Randall have done in their posts to this thread - just make your name and member number a part of your signature. :)

Thanks,

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

Mike,

Welcome to ROA! We are so glad you chose to join us. I hope you enjoy your membership.

I was also glad to hear you got your confirmation/card in only 4 days. Some new members experienced a delay and we have been working to remedy that.

Jason, is the card something recent? I didn't get one of those when I joined

three years ago.

Winston,

I believe the new "high class" permanent card program started early in 2012. Any member who does not have one can send a request with an SASE to the ROA office and it will be provided at no cost.