"We like pictures"

Guest 39Time

Guest 39Time

As the weather has turned nice, and the show season is in full swing, I thought I'd add some pictures. Initially, I was going to post them in the pictures section, "Me and My Buick". Then I came across a thread where 1939_buick said, "We like photos". Danhar1960 also suggested to post in the Pre War Buicks.

With that, I though I'd share a couple from this year so far. One is of me and my girl in period correct attire, the other was a special treat. After the show, I was allowed to drive out on the tarmac, and have a picture taken with one of the few remaining airworthy B-17s visiting the airport show that day. I hope everyone enjoys!

195978-wcs.jpg

195979-20130601-170032-2-copy.jpg

P.S.: I hope the size is ok, and not too large :/

Guest Robertbob

Hello, my name is Robert. i just bought a 1928-51 Buick and I think I might just be needing a wee bit o help here. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Edited by Robertbob (see edit history)

Guest Robertbob
post-94084-143141929357_thumb.jpg1928 model 28-51 master six brougham. I have a feeling it will be some time before I get anywhere near this in my period correct attire.

post-94084-143141929331_thumb.jpg

post-94084-143141929381_thumb.jpg

Guest 39Time

Thanks for the comments!

Robert: It looks like you have the makings for a fine project! There is a wealth of information among the Pre War Buick members here. As for period clothing...I can steer you to some places (on the web) that are great resources if you like.

Guest Robertbob
Thanks for the comments!

Robert: It looks like you have the makings for a fine project! There is a wealth of information among the Pre War Buick members here. As for period clothing...I can steer you to some places (on the web) that are great resources if you like.

Thanks, I will need all the help I can get!

Guest outlaw car man

Working on it ! 1933 Buick Series 90, seven passenger Sedan with John Dillinger leftovers............

post-54015-143141930707_thumb.jpg

post-54015-143141930712_thumb.jpg