I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

CENTURY with dual exhaust AND lakes AND '60 Buick wheel covers (?). Wish I could see the front left floor board. Dude knows he is COOL.

Lamar,

Every Dude had lake pipes and "Lancers" on his ride or he just wasn't with it.

You can still get them as reproductions. They originally came from Dodge back in the mid 50's. Had a few different styles as the years progressed but the original was the most popular. Back in the day when there were no reproductions there were probably a lot of new Dodges running around without wheel covers but the kid on the other side of town had them on his car along with the pipes, and if he could afford it, scalloped paint.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/1957-Lancer-Chrome-15-Inch-Hubcaps-Set-of-4,81338.html

Lamar,

Every Dude had lake pipes and "Lancers" on his ride or he just wasn't with it.

You can still get them as reproductions. They originally came from Dodge back in the mid 50's. Had a few different styles as the years progressed but the original was the most popular. Back in the day when there were no reproductions there were probably a lot of new Dodges running around without wheel covers but the kid on the other side of town had them on his car along with the pipes, and if he could afford it, scalloped paint.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/1957-Lancer-Chrome-15-Inch-Hubcaps-Set-of-4,81338.html

still learning.....thanks for the tip.

I can't decide if I want to install cut outs on the Century. Not lake pipes, just cut outs. Having a hard time deciding if I want to do anything not stock to the Century as it is currently all just the way it was ordered and supported by the invoice.