2000 posts

Guest 1930

Wow, 9000 posts! You'd almost have to do some pointless posts to get that high (like this one!)

Incredible number, though....

Geez....I REALLY need to get a REAL life!

Guest 1930

Youve got two years on me and you post in nearly every other forum as well John so I dont feel bad.

You can keep your trophy since you have earned it.

I'm just jealous! And the pointless post I mentioned was intended to reference my post, in an effort to keep my numbers going, think I'm only at 1300 or so, you're WAY ahead.

So here's another one of my pointless posts......not taking much time....

Remember, time is just nature's way of making sure everything doesn't happen at once....

Guest MidTNDawg
And 99.9 % of these were made on this forum, what do I win ?

Our undying gratitude for all the offers of help.

Guest 1930

There you go after all the smart ass responses and lack of responses that I expected someone finally got it right........quote........Our undying gratitude for all the offers of help.......... that is nice to hear and thank-you. It is my privilege

There you go after all the smart ass responses and lack of responses that I expected someone finally got it right........quote........Our undying gratitude for all the offers of help.......... that is nice to hear and thank-you. It is my privilege

So does that mean you really don't want the original prize offered? That's good, 'cause it's a lot cheaper to send warm fuzzies than it is to ship heavy metal!

Just out of curiosity Jason, of those 2000 posts, how many of those were "carpet snap" related?!!

All kidding aside, no one tries as hard as you and John to help people on this forum and to share your info. A Fourth of July thanks is in order!!

Guest 1930

My wife has shown me pict. of a cave in the Philippines that is lined with stacks of bars of gold and that is what that pict. reminds me of. She is from there and she has had the photo since childhood. Who knows if its still there or where is at this point I guess

My wife has shown me pict. of a cave in the Philippines that is lined with stacks of bars of gold and that is what that pict. reminds me of. She is from there and she has had the photo since childhood. Who knows if its still there or where is at this point I guess

Do I sense a road trip?

Guest 1930

My wifes true love is the almighty dollar bill so I am pretty sure if she knew where to begin it would have begun long ago

Jason, you're going to have to come up with the location if this is going to count on your list of helpful posts. ;)

Guest 1930

Just for the heck of it and trying to keep with the theory of hepfull posts I asked my wife and first of all its is not gold, ( I thought it was ) its babbit, and its hidden in a bunker in mindinow. Prob. not the correct spelling.

Considering it a 24 hour plus plane trip and we couldnt so much as smuggle a dufflebag full of loose change out of the country before I dont think a roadtrip would be of much use except to witness first hand how a lack of material possesions may very well be the key to true happiness.

I ask her and she feels its still there, her family at one point were wealthy and had many contacts.

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

Guest 1930

Its the phillipines, our trash is their treasures, go on e-bay even in this country and price a small chunk of this. Worth more than you realize

I've been told that I don't have a sense of humor so I won't attempt to compete with the humor in this posting. However, I will say "THANK YOU" to both 1930 and KEISER31 for all of your posts. Your posts have helped to make this segment of the AACA forums one of the best, if not the best! We are all indebted to the knowledge and wisdom that you share with all who are interested.

I believe that we ALL have things to share whether it be knowledge of the certain cars, trading/buying/selling/donating parts, touring stories or just memories of certain cars or past events. I don't know a lot about the pre-1928 Dodges, but with Dave Wollam and other collectors of the earlier ones, I have been learning a lot about them. I am REALLY glad when someone corrects me because it either means that I have to prove myself or learn. I love to learn. I hope that this does not count as a "pointless post".

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)