Any pix from Hershey?

Dave 38

I was so busy in my swap meet space (my first year as a vendor) that I have only taken one photo so far, but I have posted it. I will try to do better tomorrow after judging. The first photo is of a rare 1926 Jerkmobile and the colorful driver as he "drove" through the Chocolate Field. Enjoy!

Guest mrclean1

I just posted a slideshow on my website. Photos are not the best quality, but as good as I could do under the circumstances.

Steve

I decided today that the ideal car show would have twice as many cars as people. It sure would reduce the time spent waiting to take photos. But the cars and the people were great. Nobody is a stranger at a show and no one seems to have an axe to grind. Every one is just friendly and talkative and makes for a very pleasant occasion even when your legs are complaining big time. I also got to wondering today about sharing my photos with the FBI. Surely in a crowd that big there would be someone they are looking for. A person might collect enough reward money to finance their trip. No, just kidding. I had a great time but I conked out before making it home. Got as far as Winchester and ran to a motel.

Hi, Bob.

Thank you for the time and effort to post your slideshow. Very good overview of the vehicles especially for those who could not attend.

Regards,

Peter J.

Guest Skyking

Hi Peter,

It was nice to see you again. It was the first time I've been back to Hershey since the seventies. What a difference from when I visited it last.

My son and I brought the 1957 Cadillac (shown at the beginning) along with the owner to promote my son's restoration work. The car was finished 2 years ago and it was the second time out. Hopefully it will draw more work for my son..............

Bob