2010 WILDCAT Nationals !

TOPCAT

I am proud to announce that there will be a 2010 Wildcat Nationals

This event will be held in conjunction with the 30th Annual GS Nationals in Bowling Green, Kentucky October 20-23.The Wildcat show will be on Friday the 23rd along with the GSCA's big show.

I have been in contact with Richard Lasseter and he is thrilled with the idea and is looking for a good turnout of Buick Wildcats at the event.

The format will be coming together in the next month or so.

I want you input.Your input will help decided if it's a judged event,for fun event or what.......heck, Richard said we could even have our own race class.

Who's gonna bring their Wildcats out to play.

Peace WildBill

Date is not correct on this old flyer.........

Scan0002-3.jpg

Edited by TOPCAT
Changed date because May event was flooded out. (see edit history)

Guest 4 bufords

where in bowling green is that wildcat reunion being held?would like to bring my 62 invicta vert down as a spectator. 4 bufords

I am proud to announce that there will be a 2010 Wildcat Nationals

This event will be held in conjunction with the 30th Annual GS Nationals in Bowling Green, Kentucky May 11-15.

I have been in contact with Richard Lasseter and he is thrilled with the idea and is looking for a good turnout of Buick Wildcats at the event.

The format will be coming together in the next month or so.

I want you input.Your input will help decided if it's a judged event,for fun event or what.......heck, Richard said we could even have our own race class.

Who's gonna bring their Wildcats out to play.

Peace WildBill

p.s.....i contacted the BPG about doing a Wildcat event also at the BPG Nationals but have not heard back from the BOD

i nothing bad happens i will be there

i will race mine (bracket)and park it with all the others

but not enter it in a judged show

(as mine dont look good enough)

scott

For those who cannot make the GS nationals this year, take a look at the BPG nationals in Columbus. We will also be welcoming any and all Wildcats for part II of the 2010 Wildcat Nationals along side the Stage1 Convention going on at the same time!

We look forward to meeting anyone who can come out!

www.buickperformancegroup.com

www.buickperformancegroup.com/forums

Guest wildcat62

WildBill and Adam, any chance of a 2nd annual Wildcat gathering in 2011? I'd love to bring the 62 out but I don't think I'd be doing any racing with it. I quit that in high school! :D

2010 is out for me this year. :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, is there a registration for this thing, or just an informal gathering alongside the GS Nationals?

Exactly.......read this thread.......

Wildcat Nationals ! - V8Buick.com

Every Wildcat owner that brings thier car will recieve a FREE Wildcat Nationals Tee shirt courtesy of Rick Rawls.....Grand Pooobah of the Wildcat Owners Team and sponsor of this event...........Wildcats......Where are you ?

Peace WildBill

I am interested in attending the Wildcat Nationals as a spectator and, possibly, doing an article for the Buick Club of America's Buick Bugle magazine. But I am limited on time. What day or days would you think best for seeing all the Wildcats gathered in one spot for easy photographs and owner interviews? How many Wildcats do you expect to attend?

I wish I had kept the 1966 Wildcat GS I once had!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every Wildcat owner that brings thier 'Cat to the Nationals get this specially designed Wildcat Nationals tee-shirt(Thanks to Rick Rawls!).

You ONLY NEED TO PAY THE SPECTATOR FEE for the GS Nationals and that will get you in to participate in the FREE Wildcat event.

Here's what those cool shirts look like.

pics067.jpg

One Smok'in Cat :D

pics062.jpg

pics061.jpg

Peace WildBill

Guest wildcat62
Whimper.

I know, I can't go either. :(

So many fun car things to do...so few winning lotto tickets...

Make sure to you fellas post lots of pictures for us that can't attend. Looks like it will be a great time.