How do you participate in this forum?

Guest 56BuickSuper

How do you participate in this forum?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How do you participate in this forum?

• I visit daily, read most threads, and usually post a reply.
    • I visit daily, read most threads, and sometimes post a reply
    • I visit daily, read most threads, and seldom post a reply
    • I visit 2-3 times a week, read most threads, and usually post a reply.
    • I visit 2-3 times a week, read most threads, and sometimes post a reply
    • I visit 2-3 times a week, read most threads, and seldom post a reply
    • I visit 2-3 times a month, read most threads, and usually post a reply.
    • I visit 2-3 times a month, read most threads, and sometimes post a reply
    • I visit 2-3 times a month, read most threads, and seldom post a reply

Guest 56BuickSuper

While reading the “Buick Forum” thread I realized that I don’t post very often, not even sure what my post count is until I see it after I post this. I have limited knowledge about Buicks except for 1956 so I am not very much help to very many members. That said, I do read this forum almost every day and I do read almost every post. Some how this forum makes me feel more “connected” with the Buick world out there, and I enjoy that. Seeing what others are doing, how they are progressing, resolving issues, and new ideas are interesting to me.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

I decided to post a poll to try to get input from other users so everyone could see just how the forum is being used. I tried to cover most options so pick the one that fits you best..<o:p></o:p>

Other poll may be interesting as well, think of some good ones!<o:p></o:p>

Since there wasn't a "I visit hourly, read all threads, and sometimes post a reply" I went for 'visit daily, read some treads'. :D

Actually I do visit first thing in the morning, 2-3 times through out the day and last thing at night. Try to respond to anything I know for sure I know anything about which isn't much.

and :eek: holy cow, use to, only moderators could post polls...

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

As an Internet junkie and now that I'm mixing my old drug of choice with my new found addiction I'm here more times a day than I'd rather admit.

I basically read almost every Buick post other than Reatta (no disrespect just not my thing). I then post here sometimes but as MrEarl can attest I certainly know how to hit the post button at 54buick.com :eek:

I went for the closest thing to "post whore", although things have been busier lately, so I don't get to every forum daily. I'm not here quite as often as MrEarl, but I think folks are probably just as tired of me.... :D

Long Roof - you got yourself a great car. Welcome aboard, and if you have questions, feel free to ask away. If you happen to need a parts car, I'm trying to offload my '56 Special, although realistically it doesn't work for most folks due to distance / border issues.

This is a daily ritual for me. I love to come here and read the posts. I probably post too much but I hate to see anyone post something and there is little or no response. Speaking of which, there have been 267 "views" of this thread, which, allowing for repeat visits by the 10 people who have posted responses, means there are an awful lot of people lurking and withholding from posting.

Please folks, come forward. Within reason, don't worry about what others will think of your post. The board would be so much more interesting if you'd would all join in. If nothing else post a picture of your Buick, old or new, in the me and my Buick forum and just say hi. It's time to fill the pages.