Who took this photo??

keiser31

Now that's bizarre, and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">way</span></span> cool! Back track thru the street scene thread to see who posted it.

It may be a photo found on the web...

I know the <span style="font-style: italic">Mystery Spot</span> well; I'm half-Youper and went there several times back in the '60's.

Small world,

TG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is it located Tom?

W.</div></div>

It's located on highway 2 east of the Mackinaw bridge in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Guest Teamsterdug

I believe this link goes to the wrong Mystery Spot. Santa Cruz, California. That is of course unless there is really only one Mystery Spot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Some speculate that cones of metal were secretly brought here and buried in our earth as guidance systems for their spacecraft. Some think that it is in fact the <span style="font-weight: bold">spacecraft</span> itself burried deep within the ground.</div></div>

I noticed that too, Teamster, but then there are probably more than one "Spaceship" underground around our world! eek.gif

Wayne

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keiser31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is it located Tom?

W.</div></div>

It's located on highway 2 east of the Mackinaw bridge in the upper peninsula of Michigan. </div></div>

OOOPS!!!! Sorry....It's WEST of the Mackinaw Bridge.

Keiser,

If I ever get up that way, I'll be calling on you for directions.

Just to prove I'm not perfect, we traveled through Knoxville TN Sunday morning, heading back to Virginia from the Eastern Divisional Tour in Alabama. I got lost once again in that fair city. This is the second time this has happened in 3 years. Evidently, the main I-40 through town is closed down for repairs (bridge, highway, flying saucers), but no one seems to know why. I Mapquested it this morning, using the "traffic problems(?)" icons. Mapquest shows all highways open. confused.gif

To say I'm a little confused would be an overstatement.

Wayne