Photo without caption #10

Peter Gariepy

PENNDOT is pleased to announce an improved traffic flow at the intersection of U.S. Rte. 322 (Hersheypark Drive) and PA Rte. 39 (Park Blvd.), to be enacted during special hours at periods of high traffic activity. Local authorities were pleased to be told that PENNDOT remembered that they exist.

Peter,

I think you have been taking too many drugs to not recognize one of your artistic creations. I am sure I saw that in your front yard the last time I visited you.

See you at Philly. Also I am looking forward to your presentation on the new web sites. Perhaps you can record it for posterity or at least for blackmail purposes. I know Wayne Burgess can not wait to get a copy

Welcome to the AACA Fall Meet....We hope you enjoy your visit....The Derry Township Fire Police strictly prohibits left turns on red, yellow or green lights in or out of the Car Corral, on Wednesday from 8AM to 11AM or Friday after 2PM, unless they have a blue sticker in the lower left hand corner of the vehicle's rear window....Any voilation of this rule will ban vendors from ever participating in Hershey for life.

(Thanks keiser31. I am enjoying the reruns of that show on cable channel TVland. I love how <span style="font-style: italic">Harry</span> screams everytime he sees any form of Jello. He thinks it's another form of alien.)

Back to our regularly scheduled topic. grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoneberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It actually looks like an intersection outside my hotel in Mumbai....

Except the lights are clean and I dont see any cattle. </div></div>I saw the same one in Cairo, sans camel.