Meadow Brook Concours pictures

Barry Wolk

Guest ChrisSummers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do. </div></div>

Would you like to share the privileged knowledge with us? smirk.gif

Sam Mann's Duesenberg. The white convertible coupe. Bohmann & Scwartz, I think.

The other one was a Bugatti. Don't know which one.

Sorry about the delay in telling what won. The question was, "Does anyone know?"

I think I answered the question, fully. laugh.gif

Sorry Chris, just having fun with you.

No. I wasn't there. I got the information after speaking with the Meadow Brook Hall Conours d'Elegance Executive Director, Peter Heydon. His car is on the cover of the latest issue of Antique Automobile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> .....Meadow Brook Hall Conours d'Elegance Executive Director, Peter Heydon. His car is on the cover of the latest issue of Antique Automobile. </div></div>

And what a beauty that one is. Anyone on this forum, that is not an AACA member, does not know what he misses by not receiving the AACA Magazine throughout the year.

I understand a lot of AACA members are now framing certain AACA Magazines and hanging them on their walls.

You don't see that with Hot Rod, Rod and Custom, Cars and Parts.........uhh, Sports Illustrated (we're talking covers here blush.gif), or even the latest in the news..... Mad Magazine! (google it) eek.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

Wayne

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> .....Meadow Brook Hall Conours d'Elegance Executive Director, Peter Heydon. His car is on the cover of the latest issue of Antique Automobile. </div></div>

And what a beauty that one is. Anyone on this forum, that is not an AACA member, does not know what he misses by not receiving the AACA Magazine throughout the year.

I understand a lot of AACA members are now framing certain AACA Magazines and hanging them on their walls.

You don't see that with Hot Rod, Rod and Custom, Cars and Parts.........uhh, Sports Illustrated (we're talking covers here blush.gif), or even the latest in the news..... Mad Magazine! (google it) eek.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

Wayne </div></div>

post-33613-143137995333_thumb.jpg

There you go! smile.gif

That's what I'm talking about. Not to swell up West's head, but this cover is top notch, and would be hard to beat in any competition!

Thanks West!

Wayne

PS, I should add that the extra features, pictures, and content inside just add to the enjoyment of this fine magazine!

Guest ChrisSummers

No problem, West, thanks.

I think the magazine gets more beautiful every time, too, but they're for reading, not for framing!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sam Mann's Duesenberg. The white convertible coupe. Bohmann & Scwartz, I think.

The other one was a Bugatti. Don't know which one.</div></div>

NOT a Bugatti for the Euro choice - it was a 1927 Isotta Fraschini.