Rank My Ride

Guest imported_Thriller

Guest imported_Thriller

Hi gang...my local paper has created a "Rank My Ride" site as part of their automotive coverage - Winnipeg Free Press Autos Rank My Ride - I've got four of my cars registered there. I don't care about winning, but when my Wildcat (which should get a BCA silver in Colorado Springs) ranks at 2.5 and some Honda Civic with a fart cannon and a stereo ranks at 4.5 (just a theoretical car...there are some cars there that just have big wheels that are garnering points), I kind of get frustrated.

So, I'm not on Facebook or the like, so I don't have the easy ability to ask everyone I've ever known to vote for my cars. If you are interested, go to the above link, then in the search portion on the left side of the page, just choose Buick - with the exception of a 1965 Riviera, the other Buicks are mine. I'd like to show the tuners that some of us doing it the more or less stock way can have cars that a lot of folks appreciate.

Thanks.

Guest imported_Thriller

Thanks for the support. As it is, the grand prize is a $2500 (huh?) set of wheels...I'm not terribly interested, but it just rubs me the wrong way to have some new cars just add a set of wheels (some even if that) and be scoring so highly all the time compared to some old iron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...