BCA FORUM BREAKFAST Flint MI, Jul 16-20, 2008

serb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, if people want to send me their names and how many breakfast reservations they need, send to :

stevobaich@verizon.net

In subject line put: Forum Breakfast

I think a deadline of the Saturday before the National ought to do it since I will probably not be home after that.

Stevo </div></div>

If you are going to attend the Forum Breakfast at the Nationals in Flint, send me an email as per the above instructions.

stevo

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Place, Day, Time:</span></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"> SARVIS CENTER; Flint, Michigan; FRIDAY July 18th; 7:30 AM-8:30 AM </span></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> </span> <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> </span>

You need to establish a day.

Wednesday morning looks good but not everyone will be there.

Thursday and Friday, the GM Heritage tour bus leaves at 8:00am from somewhere (unknown) so most people would need at least 1/2 hour to make the bus.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">A REMINDER</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Now that we are half way through the month of May, I am sure plans are being finalized for the 2008 BCA National in Flint, The Buick Homecoming. Make sure you plan on attending the Forum Breakfast....Put it on your list!

To make reservations for the breakfast, check the first post on this thread and let me know so that Roberta knows how many will enjoy the meeting.

Thanks,

Stevo</span></span>

Hi Steve Just sent you a e-mail. Hope i did it right if not you can count me in.(just 1)Thank's

1940 cen

1940 cen

1983 riv

1994 roadmaster e-wagon Have a nice BUICK day

Frank

member of the Minuteman Chapter BCA MA

• 2 weeks later...

Just bringing this up again. I will remind everyone about every two weeks. Time is running short, it will be time to pack your bags, plug in the GPS unit and hit the road.

As the directions say, send me an email with the forum breakfast in the subject line to reserve your spot at the breakfast!

See ya'll in Flint.

Stevo

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, and Happy Decoration Day at the end of the month. (That is for all of us old timers that remember that name for the holiday). Pay your respects to your deceased family members and to all of our veterans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.......the clock is ticking and time is getting short. Have you made your reservations for the Forum Discussion Group Breakfast at the Homecoming? If not, check out the first post and follow the directions. See you there.

Stevo</span> </span> </span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #3366FF"> To those wondering:

It is not too late to make reservations for the Forum Breakfast. I will be taking them until Sunday July 13th. If there is a change, I will post it.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.</span> .</span>

Those who are late have to buy the beer to bring to my house, after dinner on Saturday night! or in Stevo's and Mr. Earl's case, Scotch for all, and the Old Guy, maybe we can get him to bring the special water machine for the Scotch and water for everyone, although, I'm not sure how Mom and sister will handle all these Buick drinking friends, but I can hand out ear plugs, I suppose! and the Brother and wifey with youngn's we just have to be reverent, or PC, but the party must go on!

How great is this? Breakfast and then an after hours party...Sure glad we're making this event! Please be sure to let us know what we can bring, or if we can kick in for a keg or something...

Man, can't wait!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Old Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will check with Roberta, and the party might just end up at my house. I have more room to park, and a pool table upstairs. </div></div>

And a only 4 miles from my place and the soda machine will be right there, and I don't have a pool table, but JT does, and his place is a Buick Shrine to be shared by everyone! Plan on it!

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 20pt">TICK,TOCK,TICK,TOCK,TICK,TOCK,TICK,TOCK</span></span>

Time is ticking away, there is one more week to sign up for the Forum Breakfast. Send me an email with the subject line "Forum Breakfast" and tell me how many reservations you want.

...............Stevo........................

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 26pt">REMINDER...TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO SIGN UP FOR THE FORUM BREAKFAST</span>.</span> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, if people want to send me their names and how many breakfast reservations they need, send to :

stevobaich@verizon.net

In subject line put: Forum Breakfast

I think a deadline of the Saturday before the National ought to do it since I will probably not be home after that.

Stevo </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">TICK,TOCK,TICK,TOCK</span></span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 20pt">This is it, last day to sign up.... TICK,TOCK.....that's it, no more ticks, no more tocks....the clock is running out.</span></span>

Follow the instructions in the previous posts.

Stevo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wildcat62

I agree with Dave. The breakfast this year was great and lots of fun. And visiting Joe's place Saturday night was a real treat.

Another great National meet in the books!

Now...what's the plan for Colorado? smile.gif