TEVES ! Interesting Ebay Auction #320209590597

Roadster90

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Richard S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About $550 from Prior Remanufacturing... </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 23pt">:-O</span>

You can check Prior online at www.priorreman.com

They do not go into detail on what they do but you get a unit ready to mount on the firewall that has been rebuilt, tested, and warrantied...... their price is approaching $700

However, you can put $200 plus in just a pressure switch and accumulator. If you feel you have a bad master cylinder and/or boost section, I feel the best overall solution is the Prior rebuild.

• 3 weeks later...

I need to replace the accumulator pump and I was looking at the unit and I don't think that you can just replace the motor. Is that a sealed unit or can you just replace the motor. I had looked on GMPartsDirect.com and noticed that they come together. It confused me, and it doesn't help that they don't have pictures.

Guest steakneggs

I unscrewed my good motor from my bad pump (2 screws). Don't lose the dime-sized slotted thingie that falls out. It looks like you could just replace the pump section. It has to be a pretty good seal when you put it back together to withstand the 2500+ pounds. Steak