Find the Buick

Elpad

1 hour ago, GARY F said:

Elpad, I would like to know where you find all these great pictures?

Internet is a great source. There is also a few Facebook sites dedicated to Buicks and other makes, I just copy the interesting pictures that contain Buicks and have historical value and share them on this forum for your enjoyment l. Hope you like them! The beauty is that, at least I learn a lot of an era gone by especially when a description or a story is revealed afterwards.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JohnD1956 said:

Whoa Boy!  This is a tough one to find the  Buick.

I was hoping somebody could find one... 70’s roof lines. How in the world you get in or out of that parking lot?

1 hour ago, Elpad said:

There just have to be at least one Buick on these pictures!

4DEA11FA-ECB0-4566-A2C7-53865224172D.jpeg

EFA9317C-7378-4FFD-9A8F-A63DF9C6F0EB.jpeg

I see three in the top picture.  2 '65 Skylarks, and my personal favorite, a '66 Gran Sport!  You can point anywhere in the lower photo and odds are there's a Buick!  I would love to know what the 2nd photo is all about.  I am going to guess WWII wartime manufacturing.

8 hours ago, JohnD1956 said:

I see three in the top picture.  2 '65 Skylarks, and my personal favorite, a '66 Gran Sport!  You can point anywhere in the lower photo and odds are there's a Buick!  I would love to know what the 2nd photo is all about.  I am going to guess WWII wartime manufacturing.

Maybe RiveNut can work his magic on this one. Looks like a depressing picture during the depression 

1 hour ago, Elpad said:

Maybe RiveNut can work his magic on this one. Looks like a depressing picture during the depression 

I gave it a shot but nothing.  I'm finding out that pictures that come out of publications can be identified most of the time.  Pictures taken by individuals don't come up.  The black and white picture that I tried to identify came up with the subtitle of "Wildebeests."  Go figure.