1931Chry

1931 Chrysler CM6 Tail Light - Correct Light?

No, can't make it this year. Wish I could! I know it would be a great resource to find my tail light, and, as usual, about a hundred other different things I wouldn't need! So maybe it's better I can't get out there this year?! Haha!

Thanks for your help @thehandleman!  Does your brother have a storefront in Colorado? Or some contact information?

HIS EBAY SITE NAME IS,   VINTAGEPARTS FIND HIM UNDER CONTACT MEMBER IN THE RIGHT SIDE UNDER ADVANCED SEARCH,WHEN YOU SEND HIM A EBAY MESSAGE YOU CAN TELL HIM HIS BROTHER TOLD YOU.

GOOD LUCK

• Thanks 1

Continued search for information here: Just want to confirm that there would be a singular, 2 filament bulb in the taillight, correct? This means that when pressing the brake, the beehive lens, the stop lens and the license plate lens would all simultaneously light up (or get brighter if the running lights were on) correct?

I cant remember I think a single bulb 2 filament for one for license lens and runing light and other filament for brake but with these meds I cant remember and the one I still have is packed away somewhere for Hershey

ask Bobbwhen you adk him if he has one

cheers

Rich

They bulb is usually 3/19 cp or 5/20 W, so the running light is 5 W or 3 cp., the brake light is 19 cp or 20 W. You need to pay attention to the bulb fitting: pins opposite or offset (BA15D or BAY15D) when you go for a bulb.

• Like 1